Friday, March 8, 2013

33 weeks

Another week down!  Still running slower this week; pace seems to totally depend on the day.  I was hoping to go a little faster today, but I ended up going to bed early last night with stomach cramps/contractions, so today was not a day to push it with running...I was still feeling some of the cramping even at a 12-minute mile.  I did manage to get it up to about an 11:20 mile for the majority of the run, and then was able to go up to 10:30 by the end, but nothing very fabulous.  Frustrating because my legs ache so much at the slower pace, and while my legs are thrilled when I run faster, the cramping starts at the higher pace and then I can't even walk.  Moderation in all things, right?

Anyway, usual 3 4-milers this week plus 1 session of yoga, plus I'm spending all day in Chicago tomorrow, so there's some good caloric burn there!

No comments:

Post a Comment