Saturday, September 15, 2012

9/15

Still haven't missed a run, although this morning was close.  I've been having some stomach pain lately that has been making my life miserable, and when I got out of bed this morning I couldn't even stand up straight.  I went running anyway, and although I had to stop to walk a few times, I felt better once I was done (and then I came home and went back to bed for another two hours).  I think it probably didn't help that I finished running 9 miles at 8:45 last night, slept about five hours (lousy night's sleep with abdominal pain), and then ran another 4 this morning.

Monday:  4.5 miles (treadmill)

Tuesday: 8x400 (4.0 miles total, treadmill)

Wednesday: 3 miles (outside)

Friday: 9 miles (outside, LOTS OF HILLS)

Saturday: 4 miles (outside, some low rolling hills including woods trails)

No comments:

Post a Comment