Monday, October 31, 2011

10/31

No run Thursday because I had a newspaper interview in the morning and packing for a trip all afternoon; no run Friday or Sat. because we were out of town and there was no opportunity.

Lousy run today. Stopped when Luke woke up @ 28, stopped to give him his pacifier again at 34, then again at 38, then finished the 5 and spent the next ten minutes standing by his crib dizzy and nauseated, trying not to fall over while I rubbed his back.

I've got something going on physically--I don't know what--but I am not myself these days.  I'm exhausted--I fell asleep three times during the day yesterday (at church and twice in the car) which is very rare for me.  No matter how much I sleep I'm still tired, but Luke is NOT sleeping these days and it's killing me--he wakes up every forty-five minutes or so from 7 pm to 6:30 am, plus he nurses at least twice a night.  And now when I run my stomach is cramping like crazy and I just feel cruddy.  Whine whine whine...I just wish I could get this kid to sleep longer than 30 minutes at a time.

5 miles; 8:18/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment