Tuesday, June 7, 2011

endurance test

4.6 miles in 88-degree heat over crappy hills.  Interesting how much of a difference temperature and beating sun make, since I ran the same route that was so great last week (except I ran all those glorious hills in reverse at the end, which was not fun).  Running very slow (10ish/mile going by kitchen clock).  I have GOT to get up earlier to go running--I didn't want to leave this morning until I'd fed Luke, but then he projectile vomited all over me and went back to sleep so apparently it was pointless anyway.  Or the treadmill could be fixed and that would be lovely--Neil has been working on it hoping to not have to buy the $350 part, but he's having difficulty diagnosing the problem without a circuit diagram.

STATS:  4.6 miles; 10ish/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment