Sunday, May 14, 2017

5/14























5.2 easy Thursday with the jogging stroller.

Girls on the Run 5k on Friday night with Juliet--it was SO hot and I was feeling awful, but I was super proud of her! She ran the whole time which is the first time she's ever done that for a 5k. She was really struggling at times, but we said a few prayers and sang some songs and I told her stories the whole time to distract her--she also wanted to hold my hand the whole time so we ran 3.1 miles holding hands. :-) Helped to distract me from the six times my mouth filled with stomach acid, ugh.

I was planning to do a LR Saturday, but I was just feeling absolutely awful and Neil told me that I absolutely needed to take a day off and that he would take my running shoes away if necessary! I am terrible about giving myself permission to skip a run so that was what I needed to hear. :-) Feeling better today but still just really drained.

Only 29.3 for the week...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment