Monday, December 2, 2013

12/2

Not sure how I feel about tonight's run--I wanted to do some hill training. Ran for 5 minutes to warm up, then ran 90 seconds at a level 6 incline, 90 seconds at zero, then 60 seconds at 7 incline, then 120 seconds at zero. I repeated that...four times? I think? cranking up the speed on each repeat until I was at 6.8 and then I was really getting pretty tired so I just ran for awhile.  At 3.6 I stopped for water, planning to run another 2-3 miles, but when I started up again Nathan started screaming--I ran to 4 miles and he was screaming even more, so I ended up having to nurse him and change him and rock him to sleep again.  And now it's 11:30, I'm totally cooled off (and freezing cold) and much as I would like to hop back on and run another couple of miles, I think the sensible thing to do is to go shower and go to bed.  Even if I feel guilty about doing so...despite the fact that I didn't really have a goal in mind tonight and 4 miles of hill workout is perfectly respectable, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment