Wednesday, March 16, 2011

32 weeks

Wow!  Proud of myself today for running--I've been sick for five or six days and after Monday's lousy run, I was not looking forward to today at all.  (But it was better than Monday--I wasn't nearly as nauseated, for one thing.) 

Stopped today @ 2.1 miles for water and walked for 4 minutes, since I was having trouble with coughing.  Stopped after another 1.3 miles for the same thing, it seemed a little silly to stop but I was glad I did since Jules came in just a second or two later asking me to get her a snack and flip her audiotape over to the other side.  Finished out the last .6 mile, then put Isaac on my bed with a snack while I walked to cool down and finished up with 5 miles (4 running and 1 walking).

Top speed today was only 6.2; I just never felt good enough to bump it up to 6.5, so I ran at 6.2 the entire time. 

STATS:  4 miles @ 9:40 (plus cool-down)

No comments:

Post a Comment