Monday, September 9, 2013

9/9

Looks like I'm topping out at recording my runs twice a week.

I was really sore the day after my long run; fortunately it was an easy day so I ran 3 (treadmill) and felt lots better after the run.  Friday was a 40-minute tempo run (treadmill); ended up running 4.7 miles at either 8:15/mile or 8:28/mile...can't remember which.  Felt SO awful Saturday morning--like I had lead weights attached to my legs.  I ran one of the most boring routes around town but fortunately I ran it with a friend--we did 4.3 miles at about 8:50/mile (which includes stopping for water at a cooler set up for a race because I felt like I was going to die--I woke up late and hadn't drunk anything yet).

Felt pretty lousy today--I've had a killer headache for the last two days and I haven't gotten much sleep.  I felt so weak and slow running today.  It was definitely not a good run, and I've continued to feel crummy the rest of the day (nasty stomachache started too).  4.5 miles at about 9:05/mile on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment