Saturday, March 4, 2017

3/4

10 total; kind of a weird run. I decided to run on the treadmill since my cough is still really bad and the cold aggravates it...TM display stopped advancing at 4:50. Restarted and it was fine until 8.2 miles, then just totally quit. I unplugged everything and restarted it & got another minute in and it quit again. So I just went outside and finished up the 10 while Neil messed around with the electronics & diagnosed it as a short in the on button. It works again now & hopefully it will keep working, but I will have him teach me how to fix it...I would love for this treadmill to just hold on until after he graduates & gets a job!

Thought about going farther  but checked in at home & Matthew was awake and waiting for me, but at least I got 2 double-digit runs this week.

39 total for the week; 29 for March;  356.2 YTD. I need to run 38.8/week to hit my 2017 goal (I realized that was a more accurate way of tabulating than by month!). I'm also going to start tracking that yearly total based on what I have/what I need.

So yearly total this week: 356.2/349.1

No comments:

Post a Comment