Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Catching up!






































12/14:

Streak day 20--Whew! Quick 3.2 on the TM...would've loved to go longer, but I didn't start until almost 10:30, and I promised Neil I'd stop when our very gourmet dinner of frozen pizza was ready. ;-) But I baked 34 loaves of cranberry-orange bread today and spent 2 hours with all 6 of my kids but without Neil (he was working late) caroling to friends while we dropped them off, so I think I got some XT in there too. This is going to be my cutback week, apparently!

12/13:
4.5 easy and yoga; back and hip flexors have really been hurting so hopefully this will help!

12/12:
Late late night 8.3

12/11
1 mile walking to keep streak going (Sunday, so no run)

12/10

6.4 outside with Neil AND Matthew--his first run!! (Top photo) Beautiful beautiful day for a run and so nice to get outside...looks like I'm averaging 1 outdoor run per month post-baby. Yikes. Ended the week at 42 which I was really happy about--good thing bc I think this week is going to be a big cutback just because it's so busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment