Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/1

So I think some of the stomach pain I've been experiencing is just round ligament pain from running (I know, I'm brilliant, it took me forever to realize this).  For the last month or so I've had a terrible stomachache four or five hours after I run, and I think it's just the stretching on the ligaments...I think I'm going to look into support bands, even though it doesn't bother me at all when I run.  The run itself feels awesome, it's just a few hours later where I start to feel this weird pain.  Anybody else experienced that?  Or have any brands of bands they'd recommend?  I'm having trouble finding one specifically designed for running.

STATS:  4 miles, 9:00/mile (6.5 and 6.8 mph repeats, trying to build up on speed again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment